Ampire, a US based ISV, develops software to enable the manufacturers and their trading partners to maximize supply chain integration and efficiency. With latest technologies and an in-depth industry expertise, the company caters to a wide range of businesses across verticals.
Client Challenges :
The main challenges that the business faced with the existing processes were that frequent changes in project requirement were causing delays and bringing in more risks. The client needed new tools and framework to achieve the following objectives:
• Value add to the existing products portfolio
• Conform to tight project deadlines
• Improve process efficiency and productivity
EITACIES Solution: EITACIES formulated a project plan that would cater to the client’s needs in a cost-effective and in a timely manner.
• Contributed to most of the technical design specifications and suggested design level strategies for struts and J2EE framework
• Suggested various tools and solution frameworks to enhance and improve the system.
• Tools & Technologies Java/J2EE, JDK, XML, WebLogic, SQL Server, JMS, QTP, Oracle
Client Success : Key Success Points
• Analyzing functional specifications and help design the screens
• Overall cost reduction for the end client
• Easy to handle and lesser learning curve
• Improved productivity across functions