EITACIES has reviewed the number of traditional and no sql databases.
And time to see cutting edge database which can process @ 1 Tbps “Aerospike” check getting started with Aerospike EITACIES
- Get Ubuntu or any Linux flavor of 64 bit. either in virtual machine, native or multi boot system.
- Open terminal and type in below command and pull latest â€œAerospikeâ€ tar ball (i.e. file having .tar extension which is another compressed form like .zip)
- Once the tarball is downloaded type in below command, this will unpack tarball
- tar -xvf
- Change directory to newly extracted directoryÂ Â aerospike-server-community-*-ubuntu12* by using below command:
- cd aerospike-server-community-*-ubuntu12*
- Now its time to install Aerospike. In terminal type in below command
- Now it time toÂ start aerospike server type following command in terminal
- â€œsudo service aerospike start &â€
- Aerospike is a daemon process running in background, unlike all other daemon process we can check the status of service in using prefixed with â€œstatusâ€ and suffixed with sudo followed by path daemon process name. Aerospike daemon run in /etc/init.d/aerospike, run below command in terminal
- sudo /etc/init.d/aerospike status